Have You Served Our Country?
Work with a Military Friendly Award Winning Real Estate Broker Who Served
The home-buying Process can be a challenge even when using a Veteran Affairs (VA) guaranteed Loan.
Never fear your local Hawaii real estate professional Brokers are is here to guide you. Our Military team who worked with many Active, Retired, and Veterans buyers and lived the military life can assist you in the process from pre-approval to closing. Our military-friendly real estate Brokers will assist you in the buying process to obtain your Hawaii dream home and assist the VA Sellers in selling their home quickly for the best price and move on to the next chapter of their life.
Some of the reasons to seek a professional expert real estate Agent with a history of working with VA buyers.
- The agent understands the unique needs of veterans and service members
Veterans needs goes beyond the basic housing criteria and your agent will be there through the entire process.
- The agent's work with you on your timeframe for buying and or selling
Our agents understands the buyers may be in hotels and need to find a place quickly so they can also perform their new duties. They may need to sell fast as well, as sometimes they are given short notice of Change of Duty station. Our agents takes that extra step, and provides virtual walk through for buyers and sellers.
- Hawai'i International Properties Agents partner with the best local Lenders
Lenders not only need to work with VA loans, they need to understand the unique process of a VA guaranteed loan so they can best service the transaction. There are excellent local lenders that specialize in VA guaranteed loans.
“I have seen a world of difference when my clients are using VA specialized lender that has the foresight to avoid issues that could delay closing and possibly could cause the transaction to fail"
- The agent understand the VA appraisal process
An agent who specializes in working with military clients can help find the right home, with a special focus on a veteran's specific situation. For example, a VA experienced agent can identify homes that are most likely to make it through the VA appraisal process.
"A VA specialist focuses on the health and safety of the home more so than fancy upgrades so issues can be addressed right away."
- The agent will ensure a condo or townhome is VA approved
Agents who are informed of VA procedures understand that a condominium complex must be on the approved list for a VA guaranteed loan.
“It is important to know ahead of time before you show a place to a buyer or have to tell the seller that their perfect offer is from a VA guaranteed loan and the buyer cannot purchase it."
Hawaii International Properties Military-Friendly agent
Hawaii International Property agents have Military Certification Military & Veterans Housing Certification (MHVC).
" Our agents not only have the certification, they served and work with all branches of the service, both Active and Veterans."
Hawaii International Properties Military is honored for you to choose our Military Team to work with you whether buying a home or selling your house.
Get a positive, partner to guide you in the process of buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about Ohana neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Understands the unique needs of Veteran Administration (VA) home Buyers and Sellers
- Held Top Secret SCI U.S. Security Clearance and understands the importance of guarding sensitive client information